- Crabmeat- 1/2 kg meat, cooked and flaked with cartilage removed
- Water- 2 cups
- Chicken broth- 3/4th litre
- Tomatoes- 6 medium size, diced
- Celery- 3/4 cup, chopped
- Onion- 3/4 cup, diced
- Small red chillies- 3, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Corn- 1 cup
- Peas- 1 cup
- Salt- as per taste
In a soup pot or sauce pan, add water, broth, tomatoes, celery, onion, sea-food seasoning and lemon-pepper seasoning.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
Add corn and peas and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
Add crabmeat and red chillies, then simmer until hot, approximately a couple of minutes.
Serve hot with a choice of chilly vinegar or soy sauce.