4 boneless chicken breasts
3 slices bacon, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 scallions, finely chopped
1 apple, peeled and chopped
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut a small pocket into the thickest part of each chicken breast and set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Drain on a paper towel.
- Add garlic and scallions to the bacon drippings; saute slightly. Add apple, pepper, salt and thyme and return the bacon bits to pan. Heat thoroughly. Remove from heat and cool.
- When mixture is cool, add cheese and stuff into chicken breast.
- Brown chicken on both sides in a very hot fry pan with olive oil.
- When brown on both sides, place in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is done.